Annie Evans Real Estate serves Ventura, Malibu and Ojai, as well as, other of California’s special areas, including Santa Barbara, the central coast, Nevada and Monterey Counties.
My specialties are:
- Helping to inform my clients and working with them through all phases of their Real Estate transaction to make sure they achieve their objectives and goals!
- Excellent Customer Service – your goals and needs come first, I know how important this is to you!
- Buyer’s agent – I want to work to find you your dream home or property. Your special wants and desires become my goals while I work within your budget.
- Rehab, Renovation and Staging – I will work to increase the value of the existing home you want to sell and/or to increase your purchase power by improving a fixer upper to suit.
- Horse Properties – as a previous professional Horse Trainer and avid Equestrian who has managed horse barns and ranches, I am uniquely qualified to help you find Horse Property.
- Wineries – California has become such great wine country – do you dream of your special spot to grow and have your own vintage?
- Relocation – let me take the worry of finding your new home and acclimating you to the new community that you choose.
I love California and have explored, worked and lived in many areas of our golden state and would love to share then with you. I will arrange for any networking with other agents we may need to service your needs.
These days many of us are having to explore several areas to realize our dreams and special needs while staying within our budget.
I look forward to exploring and working with you…let’s talk! I welcome any questions you may have about Real Estate, even if you are not looking currently looking. It is all about long term relationships.