My name is Annie Evans and I want to be your Seller’s Agent! Real Estate is all about relationships and I want ours to be a lasting one. Your satisfaction is more important to me than any commission. My job is to help you realize YOUR objectives and goals when selling your property!
As a seller’s agent, my fiduciary responsibility is to, you, the seller. Working closely to maximize the sales potential of your property with a thorough comparative analysis to set the right listing price for the property, making any adjustments needed to show your property in the best light to the potential buyers, drafting the appropriate marketing plan and plans for showing the property. My first responsibility in any negotiation is representing your side to get the maximum yield for your coffers.
After a deal is signed, there is a maze of details that need to be dealt with and I am experienced in checking them off the list – and protecting you from any potential snags, snares and surprises that are common to all real estate transactions.
I truly love every minute of the real estate transaction. I like to meet new people and listen to what they are looking for and the process of going out and finding them the best solution whether it is your new property or a buyer for your property. Even during the moments that are tough, I enjoy the problem solving and the negotiation process. I like to win for my clients…period. Nothing is more satisfying than seeing my clients happy after a successful transaction.
I have joined GP Real Estate Co. in Ventura (right on Main Street, which I love). I have lived in Malibu and been part of the lifestyle since I was a toddler, then I moved to Ventura and just fell in love with it and finally decided to commit to making it my home. I still work in Malibu and it is exciting that I can provide great homes here in Ventura at a fraction of the Malibu prices.I have worked in development, construction and all related aspects.
I love California. I know much of California very intimately and, let’s face it, not everyone can move to Malibu.
I strive throughout the transaction to make sure the client is feeling represented and receiving the highest level of customer service. I understand that sometimes the best way to represent clients is to work in partnership with others to really get the best marketing or representation.
Annie Evans cabre#00702725
Why I should be your Seller Agent – Make sure to pick out the RIGHT agent:
Tempted to try to sell your property yourself? It would be great to save the commission – that is for sure.
But don’t be short sighted, there are extremely good reasons to use a Realtor! More houses are sold when listed with real estate agents than when marketing by owners and they sell more quickly for more money (reference HomeGain.com and Realtor.org).
Homes listed by real estate professional get more exposure and their sellers get more support:
- They are trained and licensed professionals.
- They have experience in your neighborhood and your market.
- Their job is to advise you the best way to reach your goal (and they should be honest with you, even when it is sometimes difficult)
- They are up to date on the market and on housing issues.
- They know how to present your home and deal with buyers. Buyers are also not always comfortable when owners present their own homes.
- They know how and where to market properties and, most often, marketing is paid for by them.
- They understand how to overcome typical snags that occur in all real estate transactions and closings.
- They are up to date on all related disclosures and can look out for your best interests.
- They understand personal safety and security for your home and belongings.
- They know the best resources to make transaction go ore smoothly, from bankers to inspectors and contractors and how to show your home to its best advantage.
- They can expose your house on MLS and other mass market venues and they have the most up to date accurate market data and sales information.
- They know how to negotiate.
- Their job is making real estate transactions successful.
- This is their profession and owners will be on their own competing against other sellers who have real estate professionals by their sides. Do you really have the time, knowledge and experience to market your home and realize the best sales price?
Why me? Just replace all the ‘they’ for ‘I’ in the above…and not all agents have honesty and integrity as a life brand, but I live by my honesty and integrity.